Saturday, February 25, 2012

Afternoon of Shopping in Prague

After several  weeks of insanely cold weather in Prague the sun finally came up this weekend. My friend Julia and I decided to go for a nice walk, however; somehow we ended up doing a bit of shopping in Zara - all of us girls know that all roads lead to shopping malls ;) First day without our heavy winter coats on and we already got so ahead of ourselves and didn't resist the selection of various summer outfits in the nearby stores. Check out what we got and what we managed to leave behind.
Julia and her lovely dress.



A girl has never enough lace



I left these puppies behind for now..booo


Left these guys behind too..ahhh

3 comments:

  1. ou nice! I love the boots with the buckles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miche!! I am soo bad I had to go back and get them ;) They are too cute..unfortunately ...I think these would look good on skinny legs which I don't have, oh well I am gonna wear them anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete