Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Easter Outfit

A special part of my wardrobe is dedicated to what I call "Family Dinner tops". I bet you know the feeling ..holidays are approaching, you are about to meet the female half of your extended family you see only during those few festive times of the year, and you have a closet full of cotton T-shirts and strapless night club stuff. (Note that I just admitted to "dressing for women" as I can't help but notice that most men could care less about fashion, well of course till it comes to high heels or short skirts.)
It is during these times of year, such as Christmas or Easter, when I start desperately browsing different websites for that cute, comfy, conservative top to wear to family dinner. This Easter I got especially lucky having found this adorable top for $20 on sale at Banana Republic. It is a bit Soccer Mom-ish but if you don't pair it with a Coach purse but rather a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans, like I did, it works.


(Banana Rep. top and sweater, Vince jeans)

No comments:

Post a Comment